We had a meeting with our project supervisor Dr.Chandana Gamage today from 10.30am to 11.05am.
We discussed about the progress of our project, and about our plans to complete the project in time.
- Progress Plan – How we are going to complete (Posted in our blog here)
- Project supervisor was satisfied with our plan and encouraged us to work according to that.
- World Summit Award (possibility of participation – http://wsa.nenasala.lk/)
- We were asked to apply for this as this could be a good chance for us.
- Research Papers
- Project supervisor suggested that if we could come up with two quality papers for publishing, it would be beneficial for us in going for higher studies. So we have decided to concentrate on that as well.
- Other topics – Buying Java Card
- We will try to get the Java card to Sri Lanka as soon as we can. At the same time we will be focusing on the USB based eID also closely.