We are pleased to inform that we have been selected to attend ICAMES 2009 (International Cultural and Academic Meeting of Engineering Students) and present our project “Project eID”, which will be held on May 9-15, 2009 at Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey.
Our team member Shayanthan has posted more about this at his blog Breeze.
Other Participating Institutions include:
- Bulgaria – Technical University of Sofia
- Croatia – Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek
- Greece – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Italy – University of Calabria
- Latvia – Riga Technical University
- Macedonia – Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje
- Mexico – The University of Sonora
- Russia – Samara State Aerospace University
- Singapore – Nanyang Technological University
- Slovenia – University of Ljubljana
- Spain – Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Sri Lanka – University of Moratuwa
- Turkey – Bogazici University, Istanbul
- Turkey – Middle East Technical University, Ankara
- Turkey – Sabanci University, Istanbul
- UK – University of Brighton
- USA – Purdue
- USA – Western Michigan University
We are looking forward to participate in this event, we will be posting more latest updates on this blog.