So as we have finished the 3rd evaluation demo satisfying our supervisors, now we will have to work harder to earn the same at the completion of the project as well.
As we all have a clear idea about what needs to be done individually, now we just need the right effort and spending some time on those to make things on time. As we have planned earlier and as requested by our project supervisor we will have to finish the project by the end of this year (December 31, 2008), which means we have only about 28 days from today (December 3rd).
So its required that each one of us, fix our own deadlines and work in a collective manner as a team. We will be having individual dead lines and accomplish tasks by that, and we have fixed each Sunday as our deadline days. We have 4 more Sundays from now and each of us have partitioned our works to fit into this time frame. We are posing our individual deadlines with components we are working on below.
- Offline Application
- Card Creation Application (Desktop part, expect Male to do the WS for this)
- Relying Party Registration, and Update (hope this can be done as a simple PHP app)
- eID Information Card (XML)
- Offline App – Alpha 1 (USB eID only)
- Card Creation App – Alpha 1 (USB eID only, no WS access yet)
- eID Information Card – v1
- Card Creation App – Alpha 2 (add WS access, Malale will have to provide that here)
- Relying Party Registration – Alpha 1
- Offline App – Alpha 2 (Smart Card support added, Ramanan will come in for this)
- Card Creation App – Alpha 3 (Smart Card support added here)
- Relying Party Registration – Alpha 2
- All components finalizing and integration
- Client application (Browser extension with client side application )
- Browser eID extension – Alpha 1 ( Finished tokenizing the policy and customized )
- Started to integrate the signing the policy
- Meanwhile started to integrate to web services also.
- Browser eID extension – Alpha 2 ( some model for working extension with the web services ad the signing part )
- Finished the eID extension with client app. – beta 1
- Check with integration with other components – Need to start before 22nd of Dec.
- finalizing eID V 1 and integration completed
- eID web services
- Card Holders Authenticating web services
- eID card signing web service
- Integrating Apache Rampart module to Cardholders Authenticating web service
- Finish Cardholders Authenticating web service
- start eID card signing web service
- Finish eID card signing web service
- Smart Card eID
- Smart Card Access Classes
- Applet Signing and Verification Alpha 1
- Initial design for the local application
- Applet Signing and Verification Alpha 2
- Local application Alpha 1
- Applet RMI implementation and any other necessary methods
- Applet methods for to be used in eID offline authentication application (optional)
- Local application Alpha 2
- Integration with other components
- Start Testing and Documentation
We are certain that we could work according to this work plan and complete the project in time. We will be posting more one our activities in this blog in the coming days. So do visit back to get to know :).