Day 4 – Journey to Asia
- Breakfast at hotel
- Went to campus
- Had a seminar by Paul Doany, CEO, Turk Telecom on technology and entrepreneurship
- It was more on his experiences in making the correct decision and also suggested that not always the intellectually sexy ideas succeed.
- He also talked about some of the VAS services and other application they are working on at Turk Telecom.
- Spent some time on the campus green
- Went on a picnic to the Asian side of Istanbul
- Loads of fruits, deserts, Ice Cream and some sleep under the shades
- Some guys played the Beer Dice Game
- Came back to campus and then to hotel and had the usual dinner (the sandwich)
- Went to Bowling, which was fun and entertaining
- Ramanan was the winner with 146 points though this was his first time playing (Nimal got 78)
- Back to hotel a little earlier than the other days