Most of my friends would say I’m not a movie watching person, at least some of them would say so. Yet I have been watching a variety of movies in the last couple of months. The main reason for this would be my new 150GB broadband. One may be surprised that I have watched many movies in the recent months. But 12 movies in 2 months is not that much I guess.
- Remember Me (2010) English (6/10)
A slow and boring start, then keeps interesting in the middle and ends with a final twist that sucks big time.
- Salt (2010) English (6/10)
Some interesting, time pass stuff.
- Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam (2009) Telugu (8/10)
A nice romantic comedy. Through there is nothing new or unique, its interesting till the end.
- I Hate Luv Storys (2010) Hindi (7/10)
A feel good romantic comedy.
- Tere Bin Laden (2010) Urdu/Hindi (6.5/10)
It’s funny, rather than comedy.
- Aisha (2010) Hindi (6/10)
- Mr.Singh Mrs.Mehta (2010) Hindi (6.5/10)
Good attempt on complex relationships. But they relied more on the naked woman than the integral emotions.
- Dancing Star (2009) Sinhalese (5.5/10)
They have tried to make something interesting.
- Kalavani (2010) Tamil (7.5/10)
An interesting comedy flick.
- Boss Engira Baskaran (2010) Tamil (8/10)
Guaranteed laugh throughout.
- Madrasapattinam (2010) Tamil (9/10)
A decent effort in recent Tamil movies. Good cinematography and presentation of Madras of the 1950’s.
- Paiyaa (2010) Tamil (7.5/10)
An interesting entertainer.