I thought of sharing this here as it might be useful at least to me some other day. 🙂
What I wanted to do?
What I installed?
Just follow these steps:
- sudo apt-get install cups-pdf
- System -> Administration -> Printing
- Double click "New Pinter"
- There is now a "PDF Printer" detected, select it
- Select the Generic, postscript-color
- Give it a name, like PDF Printer
- Right click on the newly created printer, and select Properties
- Click "Print a Test Page"
- The file should be in your Home folder, under the PDF folder
Its just simple as that… And worked for me fine…
If something wrong in what I have said, just correct me by dropping in a comment.