I usually have a short term To-Do list, according to which I miss my plans. (My strategy is to have a plan and miss it, than not having one). But for Year 2009, I thought I have a year plan, and lets see what of these I can accomplish by the end of this year.
- Complete Project eID on time (January 2009), and present it at some international conferences/competitions.
- Publish the two research papers on Project eID (January 2009), and complete and publish the other planned research papers (March 2009).
- Do the final year exams (February 2009).
- Google Summer of Code (Not sure whether I’m eligible).
- Plan for postgraduate studies (includes doing IELTS/TOEFL and GRE).
- Complete the planned Sri Lankan Tamil blogs aggregator/portal.
- Buy a quality photo camera and a handy/pro video camera.
- Do at lest one (travel) documentary.
- Plan for a start-up. (Not sure why?)
- Register a company. (Just for fun)
- Blogging in English and Tamil, more frequent quality posts.
- More Leo Club activities (be more social aware).
- One overseas trip (may be to present Project eID).
- Treatment for some minor problems (which I have neglected in past).
- Put some ‘healthy’ weight.
There is one more thing I have left out in this list, that is my final year and undergraduate studies will finish by March 2009 and I’ll have to join some place for a job. Thought of keeping that aside from the list…